Millet clothing us Millet Women´s clothing Jackets fleece , Millet Pierra Ment Alpha Hoodie Jackets fleece Black / Women´s clothing,Millet sports contact,innovative design Millet sports bluetooth headset,collection
The ultimate. A favorite among discerning enthusiasts, this is a high-performance garment for those who demand the best – a tech package of meticulous design. Polartec Alpha insulation for all-over warmth with high breathability. A lightweight, water-repellent Pertex Microlight ripstop shell. Power Stretch Pro underarm panels. Highly-breathable four-way stretch fabric, warm but not heavy, keeps you dry during intense activity, while the Power Stretch’s inner face wicks away perspiration. The best possible wind resistance/breathability/thermal efficiency ratio around for ski touring.
- Ski touring
- Dual Tech™ build combining insulation and freedom of movement
- Sporty, feminine cut
- Pivot sleeves and seamless arms
- Integral, ergonomic, unlined hood
- 2 flapped, zipped handwarmer pockets
- Center zip closure; adjustable hem and cuffs
- Hi-vis markings
- Toray® Airstretch ripstop
- Insulation: Polartec® Alpha 80 grs
- Panels and hood : Polartec® Power stretch® Pro
- Inner : 100% polyamide
- Yokes : 53% polyester 38% polyamide 9% elastane
- Outside shell : 100% polyamide
- Weight: 395 grs
2 ways Stretch:
- 4-way stretch fabric allows best comfort and mobility. Our stretch garments will move with you, at your own pace, in any activity and constraints.
- Works for any intense activity. This strikes the balance between free movement and comfort. The design delivers comfort and protection.
- LTK universe is fast-hiking or -walking. So the LTK Series products are designed for fast walking or running with efficiency on the ascent and free-flowing on the descent. LTK is: Ergonomic, compressible, ultralight and full of features
- Polartec Alpha fabrics are built for intense activities and deliver high performance insulation. A Polartec Alpha garment can be worn in a layering system, for insulation, and as stand-alone piece, as it allows outstanding breathability, comfort and is...
Polartec Power Stretch:
- Exceptional warmth to weight ratio. Highly breathable for intense sports. A guarantee for abrasion resistance, the best comfort of a 4-way stretch fabric and good moisture management. Anti-pilling outer face and moisture wicking brushed inner face.
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Buy your favorite Women´s clothing models and enjoy ski. You have the right to return within 30 days if you are not satisfied with your purchase of Millet Pierra Ment Alpha Hoodie. If you have any doubt in buying Millet Pierra Ment Alpha Hoodie, get in contact with our team of professionals in ski via telephone or email.
Millet - Women´s clothing - Jackets fleece, Hood: yes, Color: black